SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–San Francisco police are on the hunt for a driver who plowed into a Gucci store early Saturday morning and stole thousands of dollars worth of merchandise.
The burglary happened around 2:49 a.m. in the 200 block of Stockton Street, San Francisco police said.
The car plowed into the front door and the suspect entered the store and stole several handbags.
The San Franciso Police Department is not releasing any surveillance video of the incident.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 1 DEAD AFTER SMALL PLANE CRASHES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- WATCH: HOMEOWNER STOPS PACKAGE THEFT IN SAN JOSE
- MAN ACCUSED OF MOLESTING YOUNG GIRL AT CONCORD LAUNDROMAT
- ATTORNEY: JAILED MAN CONFESSED TO KILLING 4 PENNSYLVANIA MEN
- MAN TRAPPED IN ATM SLIPS NOTES TO CUSTOMERS BEGGING FOR HELP
- TYPO IN WENDY’S RESTAURANT SIGN IS DIVINE COMEDY
- VIDEO: RATS INVADE RESTAURANTS IN DALY CITY STRIP MALL