TROY, OH (WCMH) — Sometimes, technology can get the best of you.
BJ Stead, a member of Dayton, Ohio-area band Miss May I, posted a photo on his Twitter and said his mother Jimmi had just used the Domino’s online ordering app for the first time.
With the app and the online ordering service, Domino’s allows the pizza to be customized any way you want. Extra sauce? Consider it done. Mushrooms on half? You got it. No cheese? No problem.
Stead’s mother somehow ordered a pepperoni pizza with no sauce and no cheese, which arrived looking just as you would expect.
Frozen pizza company DiGiorno sent Stead coupons for 10 free pizzas, and promised they would come with cheese and sauce.
My mom used the dominos app for the first time and forgot to get sauce and cheese. Dead pic.twitter.com/cAhd1ymMsg
— bj stead (@whosrobertseed) July 7, 2017
— bj stead (@whosrobertseed) July 13, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 1 DEAD AFTER SMALL PLANE CRASHES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- WATCH: HOMEOWNER STOPS PACKAGE THEFT IN SAN JOSE
- MAN ACCUSED OF MOLESTING YOUNG GIRL AT CONCORD LAUNDROMAT
- ATTORNEY: JAILED MAN CONFESSED TO KILLING 4 PENNSYLVANIA MEN
- MAN TRAPPED IN ATM SLIPS NOTES TO CUSTOMERS BEGGING FOR HELP
- TYPO IN WENDY’S RESTAURANT SIGN IS DIVINE COMEDY
- VIDEO: RATS INVADE RESTAURANTS IN DALY CITY STRIP MALL