SAN FRANCISCO (BCN)–A man died following a shooting this afternoon in San Francisco’s Bayview District, police said.
Officers were called at 2:38 p.m. to Keith Street and Palou Avenue where the man was shot, Officer Robert Rueca said.
The man was taken to a hospital where he died.
Police do not have any information on a suspect or suspects to release right now, Rueca said. No one has been arrested.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 1 DEAD AFTER SMALL PLANE CRASHES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- WATCH: HOMEOWNER STOPS PACKAGE THEFT IN SAN JOSE
- MAN ACCUSED OF MOLESTING YOUNG GIRL AT CONCORD LAUNDROMAT
- ATTORNEY: JAILED MAN CONFESSED TO KILLING 4 PENNSYLVANIA MEN
- MAN TRAPPED IN ATM SLIPS NOTES TO CUSTOMERS BEGGING FOR HELP
- TYPO IN WENDY’S RESTAURANT SIGN IS DIVINE COMEDY
- VIDEO: RATS INVADE RESTAURANTS IN DALY CITY STRIP MALL