HAYWARD (KRON) — The body of a missing Hayward teen was discovered Saturday afternoon near train tracks, according to a source connected to the family.
Eighteen-year-old Isaac Andino went for a run at 1:30 p.m. on Friday and never came home.
His family said he was running from his house in Hayward to Garin Park.
He was last seen wearing gray shorts, a blue t-shirt, and tennis shoes.
He attended Chabot College in Hayward.
Andino’s family had looked for him all over Garin Park.
Investigators are looking into details surrounding his death.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 1 DEAD AFTER SMALL PLANE CRASHES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- WATCH: HOMEOWNER STOPS PACKAGE THEFT IN SAN JOSE
- MAN ACCUSED OF MOLESTING YOUNG GIRL AT CONCORD LAUNDROMAT
- ATTORNEY: JAILED MAN CONFESSED TO KILLING 4 PENNSYLVANIA MEN
- MAN TRAPPED IN ATM SLIPS NOTES TO CUSTOMERS BEGGING FOR HELP
- TYPO IN WENDY’S RESTAURANT SIGN IS DIVINE COMEDY
- VIDEO: RATS INVADE RESTAURANTS IN DALY CITY STRIP MALL