OAKLAND (KRON) — Three people were injured in separate shootings Saturday in Oakland, according to police.
- At 3:00 p.m., a male victim was shot in the 500 block of 55th St.
He was taken to a hospital for treatment of a gunshot wound and is in stable condition, police said.
The suspect remains at large.
- At 8:42 p.m., a second male victim was shot in the 3200 block of Wisconsin St.
He was taken to a hospital where he is in stable condition, police said.
The suspect was arrested on suspicion of assault with a firearm, according to police.
- At 10:38 p.m., another male victim was shot in the 2700 block of 76th Ave.
He suffered gunshot wounds to his torso and arm and was taken to a hospital, police said.
The suspect remains at large, police said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 1 DEAD AFTER SMALL PLANE CRASHES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- WATCH: HOMEOWNER STOPS PACKAGE THEFT IN SAN JOSE
- MAN ACCUSED OF MOLESTING YOUNG GIRL AT CONCORD LAUNDROMAT
- ATTORNEY: JAILED MAN CONFESSED TO KILLING 4 PENNSYLVANIA MEN
- MAN TRAPPED IN ATM SLIPS NOTES TO CUSTOMERS BEGGING FOR HELP
- TYPO IN WENDY’S RESTAURANT SIGN IS DIVINE COMEDY
- VIDEO: RATS INVADE RESTAURANTS IN DALY CITY STRIP MALL