MONTEREY COUNTY (KRON)–A 91-year-old Seaside woman died Saturday afternoon in a single-vehicle crash in unincorporated Monterey County, California Highway Patrol officials said today.
At about 2:40 p.m., a 2006 Acura MDX was traveling west on state Highway 68 just west of Laureles Grade at about 55 mph when the vehicle went off the road and hit a sign and a pole.
CHP officials said a woman in the right rear passenger seat died before she could be taken to a hospital.
The other two people in the car were taken to Natividad Medical Center with moderate injuries.
CHP officials said the crash is under an investigation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHP: WRONG WAY DRIVER CAUSED HWY4 CRASH THAT INJURED MULTIPLE PEOPLE
- AT LEAST 4 DEAD IN FLASH FLOODS AT ARIZONA SWIMMING HOLE
- CANCELED $30K WEDDING BECOMES DINNER FOR HOMELESS
- MISSING HAYWARD TEEN FOUND DEAD
- DAVID’S BRIDAL OFFERS DISCOUNTS FOR BRIDES-TO-BE
- ARMY VETERAN’S DYING WISH IS A CALL OR TEXT FROM YOU
- DAD, MOM, GRANDMA ACCUSED OF STARVING GIRL TO DEATH