PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — A man was taken into custody on suspicion of DUII after police say he crashed his car into a man at a car wash.
The victim was washing his car at the Splash-n-Dash car wash on NE MLK Jr. Boulevard in Oregon.
He was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
Police said they are investigating whether the driver was intoxicated and he was taken into custody.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 1 DEAD AFTER SMALL PLANE CRASHES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- WATCH: HOMEOWNER STOPS PACKAGE THEFT IN SAN JOSE
- MAN ACCUSED OF MOLESTING YOUNG GIRL AT CONCORD LAUNDROMAT
- ATTORNEY: JAILED MAN CONFESSED TO KILLING 4 PENNSYLVANIA MEN
- MAN TRAPPED IN ATM SLIPS NOTES TO CUSTOMERS BEGGING FOR HELP
- TYPO IN WENDY’S RESTAURANT SIGN IS DIVINE COMEDY
- VIDEO: RATS INVADE RESTAURANTS IN DALY CITY STRIP MALL