SAN JOSE (KRON)–San Jose police are investigating a drive-by shooting that happened Saturday night.
The shooting happened around 11:49 a.m. in the area of Eden Avenue and Payne Avenue.
Responding officers found a woman suffering from at least one gunshot wound.
She was transported to a local hospital and treated for non-life threatening injuries.
The suspect remains at large, police said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHP: WRONG WAY DRIVER CAUSED HWY4 CRASH THAT INJURED MULTIPLE PEOPLE
- AT LEAST 4 DEAD IN FLASH FLOODS AT ARIZONA SWIMMING HOLE
- CANCELED $30K WEDDING BECOMES DINNER FOR HOMELESS
- MISSING HAYWARD TEEN FOUND DEAD
- DAVID’S BRIDAL OFFERS DISCOUNTS FOR BRIDES-TO-BE
- ARMY VETERAN’S DYING WISH IS A CALL OR TEXT FROM YOU
- DAD, MOM, GRANDMA ACCUSED OF STARVING GIRL TO DEATH