SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A passenger was attacked and robbed by a mob of ten suspects on a Muni bus in San Francisco on Monday.
The robbery happened on a bus near Market Street and McAllister at around 6:50 p.m., according to the incident report.
The victim, identified as a 27-year-old man, was on a Muni bus when he got into an argument with one of the suspects.
The man got off of the bus and boarded another Muni bus. The suspects followed him onto the other bus.
Once on the bus, the suspects surrounded and attacked the victim.
The thieves took the man’s cell phone before fleeing the scene.
No arrests have been made. The suspects are men around the age of 18.
More on Muni crime rates: http://sfgov.org/scorecards/crimes-muni
Stay with KRON4 News for updates
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN JOSE CONSTRUCTION WORKER RESCUES BABY IN SOLEDAD KIDNAPPING
- MAN SHOT, KILLED AT SAN FRANCISCO’S ICONIC TWIN PEAKS LOOKOUT
- OJ SIMPSON FACES GOOD CHANCE AT PAROLE IN NEVADA ROBBERY
- COPS: WOMAN SHOT AT HER GENDER-REVEAL PARTY WASN’T PREGNANT
- POLICE RELEASE LAST TEXT FROM GIRL ELECTROCUTED IN BATHTUB
- PLANE FORCED TO LAND AFTER PASSENGER ‘PASSES GAS’ DURING FLIGHT