LOS ANGELES (KRON) — A Disney star turned YouTube celebrity is irritating his neighbors with his antics.
They say the 20-year-old has turned a one-time peaceful neighborhood into a living hell.
Jake Paul’s stunts, like lighting furniture on fire in an empty pool, have gained him over 8 million followers on YouTube and Instagram.
But his neighbors are not entertained.
They say loud parties, gun shows, and dirt bike competitions have forced them to reach out to authorities.
Paul could be facing a class-action public nuisance lawsuit.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- TRIAL SET FOR 3 ACCUSED OF KILLING MILLBRAE MAN KEITH GREEN
- MOB OF 10 ATTACKS, ROBS PASSENGER ON MUNI BUS
- EVACUATIONS UNDERWAY DUE TO WILDFIRE NEAR YOSEMITE
- MAN DROWNS WHILE RESCUING KIDS FROM SAN JOSE’S COYOTE CREEK
- COYOTE SNATCHES FAMILY DOG FROM SAN FRANCISCO PORCH
- MOM WITH NEWBORN WHO DIED OF MENINGITIS: DON’T LET ANYONE KISS YOUR BABY