SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — R. Kelly is responding to allegations that he is luring young women into a cult.
This comes as a report from BuzzFeed news claims the R&B superstar brings young women into his inner circle, and keeps them against their will inside his homes in a cult-like atmosphere.
The accusations come from parents of two aspiring singers who say they lost contact with their daughters after they went to live with Kelly.
Three former members of Kelly’s inner circle also confirmed the cult-like conditions to BuzzFeed news.
Kelly’s lawyer says the singer is disturbed by the accusations and will work diligently to clear his name.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN JOSE CONSTRUCTION WORKER RESCUES BABY IN SOLEDAD KIDNAPPING
- MAN SHOT, KILLED AT SAN FRANCISCO’S ICONIC TWIN PEAKS LOOKOUT
- OJ SIMPSON FACES GOOD CHANCE AT PAROLE IN NEVADA ROBBERY
- COPS: WOMAN SHOT AT HER GENDER-REVEAL PARTY WASN’T PREGNANT
- POLICE RELEASE LAST TEXT FROM GIRL ELECTROCUTED IN BATHTUB
- PLANE FORCED TO LAND AFTER PASSENGER ‘PASSES GAS’ DURING FLIGHT