SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– People are upset after luxury car brand, Audi, compared women to used cars in a new ad.
The commercial aired in China and it shows a young couple on their wedding day.
The groom’s mother suddenly interrupts the ceremony to inspect the bride.
The ad then shows an Audi car and a narrator says, “An important decision must be made carefully.”
Some viewers blasted the video and called it sexist and others vowed to boycott the car company.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- TRIAL SET FOR 3 ACCUSED OF KILLING MILLBRAE MAN KEITH GREEN
- MOB OF 10 ATTACKS, ROBS PASSENGER ON MUNI BUS
- EVACUATIONS UNDERWAY DUE TO WILDFIRE NEAR YOSEMITE
- MAN DROWNS WHILE RESCUING KIDS FROM SAN JOSE’S COYOTE CREEK
- COYOTE SNATCHES FAMILY DOG FROM SAN FRANCISCO PORCH
- MOM WITH NEWBORN WHO DIED OF MENINGITIS: DON’T LET ANYONE KISS YOUR BABY