SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — He thumbed his nose at you on his way out of town…he literally stole $95 million from the Boston Red Sox.
Boston wanted him out so bad they are eating $50 million…Pablo Sandoval is reportedly returning to the Giants.
I don’t claim to fully understand the Giants’ thinking. OK, it’s something to talk about, maybe sell a few Panda hats left in storage, and I guess it will not cost them much.
He starts in the minors if it doesn’t work get rid of him.
All I can answer, with any credibility on the return of Sandoval, is how it looks, and to me, wow, the Giants look desperate!
If the #SFGiants do indeed sign Pablo Sandoval…wow do they look desperate!
— Gary Radnich (@KRON4GRadnich) July 20, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- TRIAL SET FOR 3 ACCUSED OF KILLING MILLBRAE MAN KEITH GREEN
- MOB OF 10 ATTACKS, ROBS PASSENGER ON MUNI BUS
- EVACUATIONS UNDERWAY DUE TO WILDFIRE NEAR YOSEMITE
- MAN DROWNS WHILE RESCUING KIDS FROM SAN JOSE’S COYOTE CREEK
- COYOTE SNATCHES FAMILY DOG FROM SAN FRANCISCO PORCH
- MOM WITH NEWBORN WHO DIED OF MENINGITIS: DON’T LET ANYONE KISS YOUR BABY