GRAPEVINE, Tex. (WFLA) — A Texas woman’s tears of terror turned into tears of joy during a recent traffic stop.
Amanda Radican was pulled over earlier this month, but then got the surprise of her life when her boyfriend appeared and got down on one knee.
Radican’s now-fiance, Stephen Smith, is a police dispatcher in Grapevine, Texas. His cousin is a police officer.
The two hatched a plan together to have Radican pulled over for speeding. She was then told there was a warrant out for her car, causing her to burst into tears.
Smith then appeared and dropped down to one knee to ask Radican to marry him. After the initial shock, Radican said yes.
The whole thing was caught on camera.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- TRIAL SET FOR 3 ACCUSED OF KILLING MILLBRAE MAN KEITH GREEN
- MOB OF 10 ATTACKS, ROBS PASSENGER ON MUNI BUS
- EVACUATIONS UNDERWAY DUE TO WILDFIRE NEAR YOSEMITE
- MAN DROWNS WHILE RESCUING KIDS FROM SAN JOSE’S COYOTE CREEK
- COYOTE SNATCHES FAMILY DOG FROM SAN FRANCISCO PORCH
- MOM WITH NEWBORN WHO DIED OF MENINGITIS: DON’T LET ANYONE KISS YOUR BABY