SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — There’s been a lot of concern recently about manufacturing jobs going overseas.
But the biggest manufacturing company in San Francisco isn’t going anywhere.
Anchor Steam Beer has almost 200 employees and has been making beer in San Francisco since the Gold Rush.
And across the country, it’s given credit for jumpstarting the craft brew revolution.
KRON4 News Anchor Steve Aveson explains.
Watch the above video to see Steve’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- HAYWARD MAN SHOT, KILLED WHILE PUSHING BABY IN STROLLER ID’D
- THE JUICE WILL BE LOOSE: O.J. SIMPSON GRANTED PAROLE
- LINKIN PARK SINGER CHESTER BENNINGTON DIES OF APPARENT SUICIDE
- POLICE: WOMAN ARRESTED AFTER $2M IN LIQUID METH FOUND IN CAR
- FAMILY SAYS PREMATURE BABY BEING HELD ‘MEDICAL HOSTAGE’
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: PACIFICA DRIVER CRACKDOWN