ANTIOCH (KRON) — A man won $1 million on a scratcher lottery ticket he bought at a 7-Eleven in Antioch.
The man, who wished to remain anonymous, purchased a $10 Golden Ticket Scratchers from a 7-Eleven store located at 3629 E. 18th Street, California Lottery officials said Friday.
He scratched it almost right away and couldn’t believe what he saw.
“I was shocked. I freaked out and called my wife,” he said.
At first, his wife didn’t believe him but that all changed once he showed her the ticket.
The man told the Lottery that he’s not sure what he’s going to do with his winnings because he’s still in shock. He might pay off some bills and possibly buy a house.
“I’m going to walk around with a smile every day,” he said.
The 7-Eleven store will be receiving a $5,000 retailer bonus for selling the winning ticket.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- HAYWARD MAN SHOT, KILLED WHILE PUSHING BABY IN STROLLER ID’D
- THE JUICE WILL BE LOOSE: O.J. SIMPSON GRANTED PAROLE
- LINKIN PARK SINGER CHESTER BENNINGTON DIES OF APPARENT SUICIDE
- POLICE: WOMAN ARRESTED AFTER $2M IN LIQUID METH FOUND IN CAR
- FAMILY SAYS PREMATURE BABY BEING HELD ‘MEDICAL HOSTAGE’
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: PACIFICA DRIVER CRACKDOWN