SAN JOSE (KRON) — Police are searching for a female suspect in connection to a stabbing early Friday morning in San Jose, police said.
Around 2:20 AM, officers responded to the 800 block of Redbird Drive on a report of a person stabbed, according to San Jose Police Department.
The Mercury News confirms the victim was one of their employees.
When officers arrived, they found the man suffering from at least one stab wound.
He was taken to a local area hospital and treated for non-life threatening injuries.
“The unknown female suspect is not located and remains at large,” police said.
The motive and circumstances surrounding the assault are under investigation.
No other details are available at this time.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- HAYWARD MAN SHOT, KILLED WHILE PUSHING BABY IN STROLLER ID’D
- THE JUICE WILL BE LOOSE: O.J. SIMPSON GRANTED PAROLE
- LINKIN PARK SINGER CHESTER BENNINGTON DIES OF APPARENT SUICIDE
- POLICE: WOMAN ARRESTED AFTER $2M IN LIQUID METH FOUND IN CAR
- FAMILY SAYS PREMATURE BABY BEING HELD ‘MEDICAL HOSTAGE’
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: PACIFICA DRIVER CRACKDOWN