WHITLEY COUNTY, Ky. (WKRN) – An argument between a Kentucky father and a son turned physical on Friday according to the Whitley County Sheriff’s Department.
Investigators were called to a home on Nicky Lane in the Hemlock community around 4:30 p.m. Investigators say the son sustained injuries to his hand and head after his father, William Helbig, 57, reportedly struck him with a hammer.
Helbig was arrested and charged with first-degree assault. The victim was taken to Baptist Health Corbin. His condition has not been released.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- HAYWARD MAN SHOT, KILLED WHILE PUSHING BABY IN STROLLER ID’D
- THE JUICE WILL BE LOOSE: O.J. SIMPSON GRANTED PAROLE
- LINKIN PARK SINGER CHESTER BENNINGTON DIES OF APPARENT SUICIDE
- POLICE: WOMAN ARRESTED AFTER $2M IN LIQUID METH FOUND IN CAR
- FAMILY SAYS PREMATURE BABY BEING HELD ‘MEDICAL HOSTAGE’
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: PACIFICA DRIVER CRACKDOWN