HAYWARD (KRON)– Hayward police are searching for a missing 15-year-old girl with special needs, who was last seen in June.
According to the girl’s aunt, Tangi Harris. Larissa Oliver has a mental disability that interferes with her ability to care for herself.
Harris said, her niece is known to walk off from time to time, but has never gone missing for long lengths of time.
Oliver’s family believes she is in Oakland or a nearby city.
She’s identified as an African-American female, 5’2, stands 5’2″, about 105-lbs and has long extension braids.
Anyone who sees Larissa Oliver is urged to contact the Hayward Police Department.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- HAYWARD MAN SHOT, KILLED WHILE PUSHING BABY IN STROLLER ID’D
- THE JUICE WILL BE LOOSE: O.J. SIMPSON GRANTED PAROLE
- LINKIN PARK SINGER CHESTER BENNINGTON DIES OF APPARENT SUICIDE
- POLICE: WOMAN ARRESTED AFTER $2M IN LIQUID METH FOUND IN CAR
- FAMILY SAYS PREMATURE BABY BEING HELD ‘MEDICAL HOSTAGE’
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: PACIFICA DRIVER CRACKDOWN