Video courtesy of CNN.
MILWAUKEE (KRON) — A family in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is mourning the death of a 6-year-old boy after he was gunned down by an unknown assailant.
He was shot on the 3600 block of North 23rd St. Saturday night.
Detectives spent the night investigating, but so far police have released little information.
“My nephew was only six years old. And they took that from him,” Angel Lewis said. “He loved to play football, basketball, go fishing.”
An autopsy is scheduled for next week.
Police have not announced any arrests in the case.
No further information has been released.
CNN contributed to this article.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- HAYWARD MAN SHOT, KILLED WHILE PUSHING BABY IN STROLLER ID’D
- THE JUICE WILL BE LOOSE: O.J. SIMPSON GRANTED PAROLE
- LINKIN PARK SINGER CHESTER BENNINGTON DIES OF APPARENT SUICIDE
- POLICE: WOMAN ARRESTED AFTER $2M IN LIQUID METH FOUND IN CAR
- FAMILY SAYS PREMATURE BABY BEING HELD ‘MEDICAL HOSTAGE’
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: PACIFICA DRIVER CRACKDOWN