DALY CITY (KRON) — When you approach an intersection, the rule is fairly simple–if the light is red, you stop, and if the light is green, you go.
It’s a concept that most drivers obey, which most people don’t have a problem with.
However, there is one intersection in San Mateo County that seems to present a constant challenge.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: SHOOTING SHUTS DOWN SANTANA ROW IN SAN JOSE
- POLICE: HIKER FINDS BODY IN CASTRO VALLEY PARK
- STOCKTON TEEN KILLED WHEN ALLEGEDLY DRUNK SISTER CRASHES CAR
- FROZEN YOGURT STOP AT SAN MATEO MARKET LEADS TO $1M LOTTERY WIN
- DEATH TOLL REACHES 10 IN IMMIGRANT-SMUGGLING CASE IN TEXAS
- BODY OF TOMALES BAY OYSTER CO. OWNER FOUND