SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — We keep our digital lives stored in our pockets on our phones, and when space runs out, you get the dreaded storage full notification.
Before you start deleting apps and pictures, KRON4’s Tech Reporter Gabe Slate shows you how you can squeeze some extra gigs of space out of your phone or tablet.
Here’re some tips on how to get the most storage out of your phone or tablet.
Watch the above video to see Gabe’s full report.
PICTURE KEEPER CONNECT STORAGE DEVICE FOR PHONE – https://picturekeeper.com/collections/mobile-backup/products/picture-keeper-connect
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: FAMILY SPEAKS AFTER STOCKTON TEEN LIVE STREAMS DEADLY CRASH
- PALO ALTO MUSIC TEACHER ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY ABUSING STUDENT
- VIDEO: SAN FRANCISCO MAN ABUSES SHIBA INU PUPPY
- BABY FIGHTS FOR LIFE AFTER BEING ABANDONED IN NORTH BAY PARKING LOT
- VIDEO OF SHARK BEING DRAGGED BEHIND BOAT LEADS TO INVESTIGATION
- DRAYMOND GREEN FACES LAWSUIT FOR ALLEGED ASSAULT