HALF MOON BAY (KRON) — One person has been arrested in a fatal stabbing in Half Moon Bay on Thursday night, San Mateo County Sheriff’s Deputies said.
The stabbing occurred in the 800 block of Main Street, sheriff’s officials said on Twitter at 9:25 p.m.
At around 7 p.m., officers received a call of a fight in progress in front of a home.
When deputies arrived, they found two men down on the ground in front of the residence.
One suspect has been taken into custody, according to sheriff’s officials.
Both men suffered stab wounds.
One person was stabbed to death, and another was hurt.
The man killed had a visible injury to his neck and was bleeding heavily. Deputies and Cal Fire began to give him CPR for a significant amount of time, but he died at the scene.
Further information was not immediately available.
On scene investigation of fatal stabbing in Half Moon Bay. https://t.co/9aLsZAWtom
— San Mateo County S.O (@SMCSheriff) July 28, 2017
Bay City News contributed to this report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ‘FIRE BALL’ RIDES IN BAY AREA CLOSED AFTER DEADLY ACCIDENT
- COUPLE GETS LIFE FOR TORTURE MURDER OF NAPA TODDLER
- CAUGHT ON CAM: ILLEGAL STREET RACE LEADS TO CRASH IN SAN JOSE
- FORMER DEPUTY TO STAND TRIAL IN OAKLAND POLICE SEX SCANDAL CASE
- MUG SHOT RELEASED OF SF OFFICER ACCUSED OF HAVING CHILD PORN
- WINNING $1.2M LOTTERY TICKET BOUGHT AT DUBLIN BOWLING ALLEY
- FBI: MAN SAYS HE KILLED WIFE ON CRUISE OVER HER LAUGHING
- IDENTICAL TWINS WANT TO BE PREGNANT BY THE SAME MAN AT THE SAME TIME