OAKLAND (KRON) — Police have released a sketch of a suspect in two Oakland homicides from 2013 and 2014.
The suspect seen in the sketch is believed to be connected to the killing of three young men.
One victim was just 13 years old.
Police say the teen, Lee Weathersby, was shot by a suspect on Dec. 2013.
Just one month later, police say his brother Lamar Broussard and friend Derrick Harris were also shot and killed.
A picture of the suspect’s car has also been released. It is believed to be a silver Dodge Durango.
The suspect has been described as a black man, from his late teens to 30 years old, about 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet tall, and weighing 180 to 200 pounds.
There is now a $30,000 reward for information leading to the suspect’s arrest.
Here are photos of the victims:
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ‘FIRE BALL’ RIDES IN BAY AREA CLOSED AFTER DEADLY ACCIDENT
- COUPLE GETS LIFE FOR TORTURE MURDER OF NAPA TODDLER
- CAUGHT ON CAM: ILLEGAL STREET RACE LEADS TO CRASH IN SAN JOSE
- FORMER DEPUTY TO STAND TRIAL IN OAKLAND POLICE SEX SCANDAL CASE
- MUG SHOT RELEASED OF SF OFFICER ACCUSED OF HAVING CHILD PORN
- WINNING $1.2M LOTTERY TICKET BOUGHT AT DUBLIN BOWLING ALLEY
- FBI: MAN SAYS HE KILLED WIFE ON CRUISE OVER HER LAUGHING
- IDENTICAL TWINS WANT TO BE PREGNANT BY THE SAME MAN AT THE SAME TIME