WASHINGTON (AP) – The White House communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, is speaking out after an expletive-laced interview, saying he sometimes uses “colorful language” and pledging to refrain.
In it, an angry Scaramucci uses expletives to accuse White House chief of staff Reince Priebus of being a “paranoid schizophrenic.” He also accuses White House chief strategist Steve Bannon of trying to burnish his own reputation.
Scaramucci later tweeted, in part: “I sometimes use colorful language. I will refrain in this arena but not give up the passionate fight” for President Donald Trump’s agenda.
White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders says she has nothing to add to Scaramucci’s tweet.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: FAMILY SPEAKS AFTER STOCKTON TEEN LIVE STREAMS DEADLY CRASH
- PALO ALTO MUSIC TEACHER ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY ABUSING STUDENT
- VIDEO: SAN FRANCISCO MAN ABUSES SHIBA INU PUPPY
- BABY FIGHTS FOR LIFE AFTER BEING ABANDONED IN NORTH BAY PARKING LOT
- VIDEO OF SHARK BEING DRAGGED BEHIND BOAT LEADS TO INVESTIGATION
- DRAYMOND GREEN FACES LAWSUIT FOR ALLEGED ASSAULT