OAKLAND (KRON) — A BART employee was allegedly attacked late Thursday night at the Fruitvale BART Station in Oakland, police said.
BART police were dispatched to the Fruitvale Station at 11:06 p.m., searching for a 25-year-old black woman with a blue-green jacket and a 5-year-old child.
There was another woman in her 20s with blonde hair accompanying the suspect, according to BART police.
Officers searched the area, but were unable to locate the suspect.
Bay City News contributed to this report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ‘FIRE BALL’ RIDES IN BAY AREA CLOSED AFTER DEADLY ACCIDENT
- COUPLE GETS LIFE FOR TORTURE MURDER OF NAPA TODDLER
- CAUGHT ON CAM: ILLEGAL STREET RACE LEADS TO CRASH IN SAN JOSE
- FORMER DEPUTY TO STAND TRIAL IN OAKLAND POLICE SEX SCANDAL CASE
- MUG SHOT RELEASED OF SF OFFICER ACCUSED OF HAVING CHILD PORN
- WINNING $1.2M LOTTERY TICKET BOUGHT AT DUBLIN BOWLING ALLEY
- FBI: MAN SAYS HE KILLED WIFE ON CRUISE OVER HER LAUGHING
- IDENTICAL TWINS WANT TO BE PREGNANT BY THE SAME MAN AT THE SAME TIME