COLUMBUS (WCMH) — A Franklin County Grand Jury has indicted Abdulkadir Banow Iman for allegedly stabbing his 20-month-old grandson.
According Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O’Brien, Iman, 52, was indicted after police said he repeatedly stabbed his grandson with a butcher knife, July 19, at a residence in the 5500 block of Sierra Ridge Drive.
The child was taken to Nationwide Children’s Hospital with injuries to his neck and head.
Iman has been indicted on one count of felonious assault, and one count of endangering children.
Iman is set to be arraigned July 31, at 1pm.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ‘FIRE BALL’ RIDES IN BAY AREA CLOSED AFTER DEADLY ACCIDENT
- COUPLE GETS LIFE FOR TORTURE MURDER OF NAPA TODDLER
- CAUGHT ON CAM: ILLEGAL STREET RACE LEADS TO CRASH IN SAN JOSE
- FORMER DEPUTY TO STAND TRIAL IN OAKLAND POLICE SEX SCANDAL CASE
- MUG SHOT RELEASED OF SF OFFICER ACCUSED OF HAVING CHILD PORN
- WINNING $1.2M LOTTERY TICKET BOUGHT AT DUBLIN BOWLING ALLEY
- FBI: MAN SAYS HE KILLED WIFE ON CRUISE OVER HER LAUGHING
- IDENTICAL TWINS WANT TO BE PREGNANT BY THE SAME MAN AT THE SAME TIME