SOUTH YORKSHIRE, England (WCMH) — A man in England suffered only minor injuries when he totaled his Ferrari shortly after purchasing it.
Well, it was nice while it lasted.
That pile of melted rubble used to be a Ferrari.
According to CNN, one hour after buying the vehicle, the unidentified driver crashed on a British motorway.
South Yorkshire police say the car was engulfed in flames when they arrived on the scene.
The driver, who was nearby, only suffered minor bruises and cuts.
No other vehicle was involved in the crash.
Authorities say road conditions were wet and that speeding was likely not a factor.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ‘FIRE BALL’ RIDES IN BAY AREA CLOSED AFTER DEADLY ACCIDENT
- COUPLE GETS LIFE FOR TORTURE MURDER OF NAPA TODDLER
- CAUGHT ON CAM: ILLEGAL STREET RACE LEADS TO CRASH IN SAN JOSE
- FORMER DEPUTY TO STAND TRIAL IN OAKLAND POLICE SEX SCANDAL CASE
- MUG SHOT RELEASED OF SF OFFICER ACCUSED OF HAVING CHILD PORN
- WINNING $1.2M LOTTERY TICKET BOUGHT AT DUBLIN BOWLING ALLEY
- FBI: MAN SAYS HE KILLED WIFE ON CRUISE OVER HER LAUGHING
- IDENTICAL TWINS WANT TO BE PREGNANT BY THE SAME MAN AT THE SAME TIME