VALLEJO (KRON)– The family of a Vallejo teen fears the worst after the girl disappeared Wednesday evening.
Olivia Betancourt, 15, was last seen leaving for her grandmother’s house, which is located in the Rockridge neighborhood of Oakland around 5:00 p.m.
Betancourt never made it to her grandmother’s home.
She was last seen wearing blue jeans with holes on the front, an army green jacket, and a burgundy backpack.
Betancourt stands at 5’1″ and weighs 195-pounds.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ‘FIRE BALL’ RIDES IN BAY AREA CLOSED AFTER DEADLY ACCIDENT
- COUPLE GETS LIFE FOR TORTURE MURDER OF NAPA TODDLER
- CAUGHT ON CAM: ILLEGAL STREET RACE LEADS TO CRASH IN SAN JOSE
- FORMER DEPUTY TO STAND TRIAL IN OAKLAND POLICE SEX SCANDAL CASE
- MUG SHOT RELEASED OF SF OFFICER ACCUSED OF HAVING CHILD PORN
- WINNING $1.2M LOTTERY TICKET BOUGHT AT DUBLIN BOWLING ALLEY
- FBI: MAN SAYS HE KILLED WIFE ON CRUISE OVER HER LAUGHING
- IDENTICAL TWINS WANT TO BE PREGNANT BY THE SAME MAN AT THE SAME TIME