NAPA (KRON) — The Raiders opened training camp at 10:00 a.m. Saturday morning in Napa.
However, not all players were able to participate, including first-round draft pick Gareon Conley.
The Ohio State corner back remains under investigation for sexual assault, but that is not what’s keeping him from the field.
An official report from the Oakland Raiders has him listed on the “Physically Unable to Perform” or “PUP” list, along with others.
Here is the full injury report from today’s practice:
PHYSICALLY UNABLE TO PERFORM LIST:
- CB Gareon Conley, Rookie, Ohio State
- G/C Jon Feliciano, 3-year veteran, Miami (Fl.)
- DL Jihad Ward, 2-year veteran, Illinois
NON-FOOTBALL INJURY LIST:
- DE Mario Edwards Jr., 3-year veteran, Florida State
- LB Bruce Irvin, 6-year veteran, West Virginia
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ‘FIRE BALL’ RIDES IN BAY AREA CLOSED AFTER DEADLY ACCIDENT
- COUPLE GETS LIFE FOR TORTURE MURDER OF NAPA TODDLER
- CAUGHT ON CAM: ILLEGAL STREET RACE LEADS TO CRASH IN SAN JOSE
- FORMER DEPUTY TO STAND TRIAL IN OAKLAND POLICE SEX SCANDAL CASE
- MUG SHOT RELEASED OF SF OFFICER ACCUSED OF HAVING CHILD PORN
- WINNING $1.2M LOTTERY TICKET BOUGHT AT DUBLIN BOWLING ALLEY
- FBI: MAN SAYS HE KILLED WIFE ON CRUISE OVER HER LAUGHING
- IDENTICAL TWINS WANT TO BE PREGNANT BY THE SAME MAN AT THE SAME TIME