SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A woman suffered serious injuries Sunday evening in San Francisco’s Tenderloin neighborhood when a man poured bleach on her face, police said Monday.
The 57-year-old woman was sitting on the sidewalk in the first block of Mason St. around 7:30 p.m. when the attack occurred.
The woman was taken to the hospital. Police said she is suffering from non life-threatening injuries, including a loss of vision.
Police did not release a description of the suspect, describing him only as a man between 20 and 25 years old, and have not specified any motive for the attack.
No arrest has been reported.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ELDERLY WOMAN KILLED AFTER STANDOFF WITH SUSPECT IN SF
- SCARAMUCCI OUT AS WHITE HOUSE COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR
- FREMONT MAN ACCUSED OF TRYING TO EXTORT COUPLE WITH SEX TAPE
- VIDEO: MOTHER WARNS PARENTS AFTER BABY INFECTED WITH COLD SORES
- VIDEO: MOM, 2 SONS HIT BY CAR IN SAFEWAY PARKING LOT
- MAN ACCUSED OF RAPE ARRESTED AGAIN FOR SEX ACT WITH SAME TEEN