SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — South San Francisco police have arrested a man they say touched and annoyed a girl last Tuesday.
Police found the suspect, identified as 63-year-old Anthony Miron, on Tuesday at around 3:10 p.m. near the area where the crime happened, police said.
Miron is a transient and a registered sex offender.
He was arrested on numerous charges and taken to the San Mateo County Jail.
Authorities said Miron inappropriately touched the girl on the leg and face at a store in the 400 block of Grand Avenue around 4 p.m., at which point the girl left the business.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- TEEN OPENS EMERGENCY EXIT, JUMPS OUT OF PLANE ONTO SFO TARMAC
- VIDEO: SECURITY GUARD PUNCHES FAN AT A’S VS GIANTS’ GAME
- CHP: WOMAN ARRESTED AFTER FALLING SLEEP WITH BABY IN HOT CAR
- POLICE: WOMAN BLIND AFTER BLEACH ATTACK IN SF
- SAN JOSE POLICE RELEASE PHOTO OF ATTEMPTED MURDER SUSPECT
- DAD ADMITS KILLING SON IN COURT AS MOM SOBS OVER BOY’S ASHES