Video courtesy of CNN affiliate
OREGON (KRON) — One couple in Oregon claims they lost custody of their two sons because they were not intelligent enough.
Court documents say the couple’s “limited cognitive abilities” interfere with them being able to take care of their children.
A person living with the couple filed a complaint saying they were worried about the children’s well-being.
Both of the parents were then given an IQ test.
Both received a score of about 70.
The average IQ is between 90 and 100.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ELDERLY WOMAN KILLED AFTER STANDOFF WITH SUSPECT IN SF
- SCARAMUCCI OUT AS WHITE HOUSE COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR
- FREMONT MAN ACCUSED OF TRYING TO EXTORT COUPLE WITH SEX TAPE
- VIDEO: MOTHER WARNS PARENTS AFTER BABY INFECTED WITH COLD SORES
- VIDEO: MOM, 2 SONS HIT BY CAR IN SAFEWAY PARKING LOT
- MAN ACCUSED OF RAPE ARRESTED AGAIN FOR SEX ACT WITH SAME TEEN