SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — More than 2 miles of Market Street will soon be getting a makeover.
It will become a transit lane and only open to certain vehicles.
The vehicles that will be banned are private vehicles, including Uber and Lyft, but the question is, will these restrictions work?
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GRASS FIRE BURNING ALONG GRIZZLY PEAK IN OAKLAND HILLS
- MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM IS COMING TO SAN FRANCISCO
- SJ MAN ACCUSED OF HIDING CAMERA IN BATHROOM TO MAKE CHILD PORN
- JURY: COUPLE WHO DEFAMED WEDDING PHOTOG MUST PAY $1M
- IPHONE CASES RECALLED AFTER REPORTS OF CHEMICAL BURNS
- TEEN OPENS EMERGENCY EXIT, JUMPS OUT OF PLANE AT SFO