(KRON/CNN) — An auction is underway for American Rock ‘n’ Roll icon Elvis.
Several rare artifacts belonging to the singer will be up for auction on the 40th anniversary of his death.
Some of the artifacts include a guitar ring that is estimated around $30,000.
Also, there’s a ram’s head necklace that is going for more than $100,000.
Finally, officials say buyers are expected to pay up to $250,000 for the jumpsuit he wore on stage.
The auction will take place on Aug. 12.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GRASS FIRE BURNING ALONG GRIZZLY PEAK IN OAKLAND HILLS
- MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM IS COMING TO SAN FRANCISCO
- SJ MAN ACCUSED OF HIDING CAMERA IN BATHROOM TO MAKE CHILD PORN
- JURY: COUPLE WHO DEFAMED WEDDING PHOTOG MUST PAY $1M
- IPHONE CASES RECALLED AFTER REPORTS OF CHEMICAL BURNS
- TEEN OPENS EMERGENCY EXIT, JUMPS OUT OF PLANE AT SFO