BERKELEY (KRON)– A water main break in Berkeley coned off part of a street Wednesday morning.
The break occurred around 6:00 a.m. between Shattuck Street and the 2000 block of Francisco Street, according to the Berkeley Fire Department.
Crews expect the break could take up to eight hours to fix.
Residents in the area are without water due to the break.
— Lydia Pantazes (@LydiaPantazes) August 2, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- TEEN OPENS EMERGENCY EXIT, JUMPS OUT OF PLANE ONTO SFO TARMAC
- VIDEO: SECURITY GUARD PUNCHES FAN AT A’S VS GIANTS’ GAME
- CHP: WOMAN ARRESTED AFTER FALLING SLEEP WITH BABY IN HOT CAR
- POLICE: WOMAN BLIND AFTER BLEACH ATTACK IN SF
- SAN JOSE POLICE RELEASE PHOTO OF ATTEMPTED MURDER SUSPECT
- DAD ADMITS KILLING SON IN COURT AS MOM SOBS OVER BOY’S ASHES