RIO LINDA (KRON) — A single-engine, home-built Lancair IV-P plane crashed under unknown circumstances into a residential backyard in Rio Linda on Thursday afternoon.
Only the pilot was on board. He has died.
The home is located on 28th Street.
The FAA and NTSB will investigate the crash.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GRASS FIRE BURNING ALONG GRIZZLY PEAK IN OAKLAND HILLS
- MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM IS COMING TO SAN FRANCISCO
- SJ MAN ACCUSED OF HIDING CAMERA IN BATHROOM TO MAKE CHILD PORN
- JURY: COUPLE WHO DEFAMED WEDDING PHOTOG MUST PAY $1M
- IPHONE CASES RECALLED AFTER REPORTS OF CHEMICAL BURNS
- TEEN OPENS EMERGENCY EXIT, JUMPS OUT OF PLANE AT SFO