SARATOGA (KRON) — One of the main goals of police departments is to keep people safe on the roads and slowing down is certainly one of the ways to do that.
But one city in the South Bay has a rather different approach–an unusual eye-catching method of getting drivers to slow down.
KRON4 sent Stanley Roberts to take a closer look.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: 3 SHOT AT SAN FRANCISCO’S DOLORES PARK
- MAN TEXTING ABOUT CHILD SEX ABUSE ON FLIGHT LEADS TO ARRESTS
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 15 MONTHS IN JAIL IN TEXTING SUICIDE CASE
- CHILD, 2, FOUND TIED TO TREE IN NORCAL ENCAMPMENT
- SMALL PLANE CRASHES IN SACRAMENTO-AREA BACKYARD; 1 DEAD
- HILLS FIRE BEING INVESTIGATED AS POSSIBLE ARSON