GEORGIA (KRON) — The seniors at Marietta High School are on a roll.
The academic year got underway at the Georgia High School, but not before the class of 2018 rolled through for their annual school prank.
The seniors unloaded hundreds of feet of the paper, leaving the school flushed with TP.
Just like the prank itself, the cleanup is also a group activity.
According to the school principal, it’s a tradition dating back nearly 60 years.
And it appears it will just keep on rollin’.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: 3 SHOT AT SAN FRANCISCO’S DOLORES PARK
- MAN TEXTING ABOUT CHILD SEX ABUSE ON FLIGHT LEADS TO ARRESTS
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 15 MONTHS IN JAIL IN TEXTING SUICIDE CASE
- CHILD, 2, FOUND TIED TO TREE IN NORCAL ENCAMPMENT
- SMALL PLANE CRASHES IN SACRAMENTO-AREA BACKYARD; 1 DEAD
- HILLS FIRE BEING INVESTIGATED AS POSSIBLE ARSON