ATLANTA, GA (WCMH) — With no winner Friday night, the Mega Millions jackpot has soared to more than $300 million.
The next drawing will be held on Tuesday, Aug. 8. The $346 million jackpot is the seventh largest in the game’s 15-year history. The winner could walk away with $216 million in cold hard cash if they choose the lump sum.
While there was no jackpot winner Friday night, a person in Michigan matched five white balls to win $1 million.
Only three jackpots have been awarded this year. The last one was for $61 million on April 28.
The record jackpot was split between three winners in March of 2012 for $656 million.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: 3 SHOT AT SAN FRANCISCO’S DOLORES PARK
- MAN TEXTING ABOUT CHILD SEX ABUSE ON FLIGHT LEADS TO ARRESTS
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 15 MONTHS IN JAIL IN TEXTING SUICIDE CASE
- CHILD, 2, FOUND TIED TO TREE IN NORCAL ENCAMPMENT
- SMALL PLANE CRASHES IN SACRAMENTO-AREA BACKYARD; 1 DEAD
- HILLS FIRE BEING INVESTIGATED AS POSSIBLE ARSON