OAKLAND (KRON) — Whoever said lightning never strikes twice in the same place has never watched a segment of People Behaving Badly.
That’s because a security camera in West Oakland once caught a pastor illegally dumping trash, and this time, the camera that never sleeps caught something so disgusting that a hazmat crew had to be called out.
Just a warning–the video may be disturbing to some people, but it’s toxic for everyone.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN FRANCISCO STREET SELLS FOR $90K
- POLICE ARREST SUSPECT FOR ALLEGED ATTACKS ON BART
- SF POLICE MAKE ARRESTS IN TWIN PEAKS MURDER
- VIDEO: SEVERE TURBULENCE ON FLIGHT INJURES 10
- FAMILY OF BOY FILES LAWSUIT BLAMING SCHOOL FOR CHILD’S SUICIDE
- UK MODEL ALLEGEDLY KIDNAPPED FOR ‘DARK WEB’ AUCTION