BELMONT (KRON) — Police have identified the man wanted for an allegedhomicide that happened Saturday in a Belmont apartment.
27-year-old Alexander Stewart, an East Bay resident, is suspected in the murder of 24-year-old DeJohn Jones, police said Monday.
Around 5:00 a.m. Saturday police responded to the 500 block of Ralston Ave. where they found Jones shot to death.
A “No Bail” arrest warrant has been issued for Stewart. He should be considered armed and dangerous. Anyone who sees him should call 911. Anyone who has tips on Stewart’s whereabouts is asked to call Belmont Police Department at (650) 290-6224.
Police say it is possible that Stewart now wears his hair in short dread locks.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN FRANCISCO STREET SELLS FOR $90K
- POLICE ARREST SUSPECT FOR ALLEGED ATTACKS ON BART
- SF POLICE MAKE ARRESTS IN TWIN PEAKS MURDER
- VIDEO: SEVERE TURBULENCE ON FLIGHT INJURES 10
- FAMILY OF BOY FILES LAWSUIT BLAMING SCHOOL FOR CHILD’S SUICIDE
- UK MODEL ALLEGEDLY KIDNAPPED FOR ‘DARK WEB’ AUCTION