SAN JOSE (KRON) — You may soon step into a shuttle in a parking lot of a Bay Area airport and find that it doesn’t have a driver.
KRON4’s Tech Reporter Gabe Slate talked to airport officials who are considering implementing these autonomous shuttles.
Watch the above video to see Gabe’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- NORTH KOREA THREATENS PREEMPTIVE STRIKE ON GUAM
- SANTA CLARA COUPLE FOUND DEAD IN MURDER-SUICIDE
- DA: WOMAN ARRESTED IN MURDER ON TWIN PEAKS SHOT MAN
- FATHER KILLED IN SHOOTING AT SAN JOSE LIQUOR STORE
- VIDEO: TRUMP WARNS NORTH KOREA OF ‘FIRE AND FURY’
- SAN FRANCISCO STREET SELLS FOR $90K