SACRAMENTO (KRON) — Gas prices in cities across the Bay Area and California are on the rise.
This week, California drivers are paying on average of $2.96 for a gallon of unleaded regular gas.
That’s up 3 cents from a month ago, according to AAA.
In the Bay Area, drivers are paying on average $3.02 per gallon.
In Oakland and Vallejo, gas prices rose 3 cents, and in San Jose, prices rose by 4 cents.
San Francisco had the highest gas prices in the Bay Area, and second-highest in the state, at $3.12 per gallon.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- NORTH KOREA THREATENS PREEMPTIVE STRIKE ON GUAM
- SANTA CLARA COUPLE FOUND DEAD IN MURDER-SUICIDE
- DA: WOMAN ARRESTED IN MURDER ON TWIN PEAKS SHOT MAN
- FATHER KILLED IN SHOOTING AT SAN JOSE LIQUOR STORE
- VIDEO: TRUMP WARNS NORTH KOREA OF ‘FIRE AND FURY’
- SAN FRANCISCO STREET SELLS FOR $90K