Battery explodes in Nevada woman’s purse


NEVADA (KRON)– A scary situation occurred during a city council meeting in Nevada after a battery exploded inside a woman’s purse.

The woman was seated in the back of the room when the explosion happened.

Firefighters don’t know what type of battery caused the explosion but do believe it was from a cell phone.

The woman sustained burns to her legs and is recuperating.

WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:

>> MORE TOP STORIES

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s