NEVADA (KRON)– A scary situation occurred during a city council meeting in Nevada after a battery exploded inside a woman’s purse.
The woman was seated in the back of the room when the explosion happened.
Firefighters don’t know what type of battery caused the explosion but do believe it was from a cell phone.
The woman sustained burns to her legs and is recuperating.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- NORTH KOREA THREATENS PREEMPTIVE STRIKE ON GUAM
- SANTA CLARA COUPLE FOUND DEAD IN MURDER-SUICIDE
- DA: WOMAN ARRESTED IN MURDER ON TWIN PEAKS SHOT MAN
- FATHER KILLED IN SHOOTING AT SAN JOSE LIQUOR STORE
- VIDEO: TRUMP WARNS NORTH KOREA OF ‘FIRE AND FURY’
- SAN FRANCISCO STREET SELLS FOR $90K