PACIFICA (KRON) — One Bay Area pharmacy got their supply of the seasonal flu shot early this year, but is it too early to get the shot?
KRON4’s Gabe Slate looked into that.
He is at the Rite Aid in Pacifica.
Here is what he found out.
Watch the above video to see Gabe’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 75 ARRESTED IN MASSIVE BAY AREA WEAPONS, DRUG BUST
- FAMILY HEARTBROKEN AS NURSE, HUSBAND FACE DEPORTATION
- OAKLAND MUSICIAN DIES AFTER BEING ROBBED, DRAGGED
- NKOREA DETAILS PLAN TO FIRE MISSILE TOWARD GUAM
- VIDEO SHOWS BABYSITTERS PUTTING 7-MONTH-OLD IN FRIDGE
- MOSCOW MULES IN COPPER MUGS COULD BE POISONING YOU