SAN JOSE (KRON)–Passengers at San Jose International Airport experienced flight delays Saturday afternoon due to security concerns.
Flights leaving and arriving out of Gates 1-16 in Terminal A, were delayed up to two hours.
According to airport officials, some bags were checked in by an employee of an undisclosed airline carrier who mistakenly took them inside, past security and into the terminal.
Departing & arriving flights in Term A, Gates 1-16, delayed up to 2 hrs due to security incident. Visit airline website for flight status.
— San Jose Airport (@FlySJC) August 12, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 75 ARRESTED IN MASSIVE BAY AREA WEAPONS, DRUG BUST
- FAMILY HEARTBROKEN AS NURSE, HUSBAND FACE DEPORTATION
- OAKLAND MUSICIAN DIES AFTER BEING ROBBED, DRAGGED
- NKOREA DETAILS PLAN TO FIRE MISSILE TOWARD GUAM
- VIDEO SHOWS BABYSITTERS PUTTING 7-MONTH-OLD IN FRIDGE
- MOSCOW MULES IN COPPER MUGS COULD BE POISONING YOU