VIDEO: Mother claims 13-year-old son got parasite infection at Sacramento Raging Waters

 

SACRAMENTO (KRON) — A mother says her 13-year-old boy got sick just one day after visiting Raging Waters in Sacramento.

The teen from Stockton thought he had just been out in the sun too long.

But after a few days and a doctor’s visit, lab results said it was cryptosporidium, an infection caused by parasites and commonly found in public pools. 

Josiah’s mom Michelle says after some research, she was convinced the water park is where he got it.

The mom says what bothered her is that after speaking with the corporate office and sharing her story, they never got back to her with even just an apology.

WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:

>> MORE TOP STORIES

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s