SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Improving housing affordability and keeping bars open past 2 a.m. are two hot topics state senator Scott Wiener from San Francisco is working to make happen.
Wiener is sponsoring another bill that would give jurisdictions across the state local control to allow bars, clubs, and entertainment venues the option to stay open later than 2 a.m.
KRON4’s Grant Lodes talks with the state senator.
Watch the above video to see the full interview.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 75 ARRESTED IN MASSIVE BAY AREA WEAPONS, DRUG BUST
- FAMILY HEARTBROKEN AS NURSE, HUSBAND FACE DEPORTATION
- OAKLAND MUSICIAN DIES AFTER BEING ROBBED, DRAGGED
- NKOREA DETAILS PLAN TO FIRE MISSILE TOWARD GUAM
- VIDEO SHOWS BABYSITTERS PUTTING 7-MONTH-OLD IN FRIDGE
- MOSCOW MULES IN COPPER MUGS COULD BE POISONING YOU