VARMLAND, Sweden (KXAN) — No, it’s not a ghost. A video captured a rare white moose in Sweden.
There are only about 100 white moose in the country, according to the BBC.
They’re not actually albino — instead, a genetic mutation causes them to grow white fur.
People can tell the difference between an albino moose and a white moose by looking at their eyes.
If they have pink or red eyes, they have albinism.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 75 ARRESTED IN MASSIVE BAY AREA WEAPONS, DRUG BUST
- FAMILY HEARTBROKEN AS NURSE, HUSBAND FACE DEPORTATION
- OAKLAND MUSICIAN DIES AFTER BEING ROBBED, DRAGGED
- NKOREA DETAILS PLAN TO FIRE MISSILE TOWARD GUAM
- VIDEO SHOWS BABYSITTERS PUTTING 7-MONTH-OLD IN FRIDGE
- MOSCOW MULES IN COPPER MUGS COULD BE POISONING YOU